Sunday, June 13, 2010

My First Blog Entry and First Challenge!



My very first blog post, my very first challenge. Thank you Momo for your inspiration! I have been homeschooling my three children since 1989. My oldest son graduated from high school in 2002, attended Biola University and is now a CPA. My second son graduated from high school in 2005, attended William Jessup University and is now a minister. Both of our boys are married to wonderful girls and we are privileged to have two more daughters! My third child, a daughter graduated from high school this past week. As my daughter watched me make cards for many of her friends and several of my students she challenged to be sure to make her the "best card"!! I am a beginner but I love making cards and especially enjoyed making this one although it is very bittersweet. A special card for a very special daughter!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I am so glad you got your blog up and running! AWESOME!!! I am your first follower! WOOHOO :o) Thanks for joining my challenge! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! You are going to love the bloggy world! ;p tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilyn, beautiful card and welcome to the blog world!!!!! I just became your follower. Can't wait to see more! Love your winter pictures...

    ReplyDelete